I have once again been inspired by fellow bloggers and thought this would be a fun quick post for a Friday....here we go...
This is what I know today...
- That when I send Solon to time out and Vera follows him to his room, it is probably not a punishment.
- That when Solon disappears at Kohl's I can most certainly find him in the toy section.
- That when you set the table for your friends to come over for dinner, it will most certainly be unset by a little spunky girl...
- You must taste test the blackbean salsa to make sure it tastes just right, it might take several chip dips.
- Laundry never ends and it is okay if it sits in the dryer until tomorrow and the wash can always be rewashed
- When you are a mom you have no privacy in the bathroom
- When you live in Iowa and the skies get dark, your son will ask you if "vornados" are coming
- PBS Kids saves my life most days
- Snuggling a sick baby at the hospital will humble your heart and change your perspective
- I NEED atleast 8 hours of sleep at night
- Coffee and caffeine are a necessary part of my day
- I have a serious obsession with chips
- I love a good deal
- Nothing feels better than a temporarily clean picked-up home
- Quiet time with the Lord is hard to find but taking a moment to pray to Him is easier
- When a whole roll of toilet paper ends up in the toilet, taking it out is better than having your 3 year old try to flush it down
- Good friends are a blessing from the Lord
- Helping others is what life is about
- Prayer works
- little people smiles and giggles are fuel for the busy tiring days
- Our house finally feels like home and we love it here
- Finding an identity as a stay at home mom can be challenging
- Finding worth in Christ is a must!
- Knowing what you do everyday is for Christ even laundry
So there you have it, that is what I know for today...nothing too wise but this is what I know today...what do you know today?