Well 2 weeks have slipped by and I have missed Monday but this week it's only Tuesday so if you round down, I am still close to Monday....so here you go, another edition of all things I am grateful for!
968. A good follow-up at the GI (I have been released from their care ;)
969. Great date nights at home with Scott
970. Sneaking in some good conversations with Scott
972. bike rides
973. fun at the zoo
974. bubbles - they bring so much joy! (we love our bubble machine)
975. A handy hubby who rebuilt our swing set
976. Fresh cut healthy grass - love walking in my bare feet
977. creative meal ideas that are gluten-free
978. will power to cut gluten for 2 weeks (although I have seen no change so thinking I am not sensitive but I am going to finish what I started)
979. fresh fruit - yummy cherries and strawberries
980. Farmer's market and fresh local food
981. Vera and Solon kisses
982. Vera's new words - we have been praying for her to use her words and she is - Praise God!
983. Hanging outside as a family
984. Meeting more neighbors
985. opportunity to share my story and God using it for His good
986. opportunity to lead worship
987. dinner at new friends house
988. meeting new friends
989. reading books with my kiddos
990. summer bible study group
I love the opportunity God has given me to use my voice to sing His praises. I never considered it a "talent" but that is what it makes even more special to me. He takes a perceived un-talent and uses it for His glory. You just never know how He will use you. I have always desired to sing but have never had the confidence...my sister was always the singer in the family. I was always casted as the back-up in musicals, never the lead. The idea of having a mic to my voice terrified me but as I look back at the 5 years singing on praise team, He has taught me and grown me and for that I am so thankful. I love leading people in worship...
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
Listen to this song - we sang this last weekend and I can't get it out of my head...A Mighty Fortress