The Lord is good to everyone who trusts in him,
So it is best for us to wait in patience—to wait for him to save us—
And because of God's steadfast love and promise, We can rest in the eternal hope...His love never fails us....
With that I have so MUCH to be thankful for...
904. The bible - the scriptures which promise and hope
905. My Titus bible study - they are prayer warriors, I am so thankful to know them and be a part of a group that prays faithfully for one another (Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2)
906. Our basement is cleaned and repairmen came promptly to fix whatever is going on with our faulty sump pump
907. Working as a team with my hubby to clean up the 2 inches of water (see above)
908. great marriage study we are going through in our small group
909. Wrapping up a great series on the Fruit of the Spirit and reflecting back on all God has revealed to me - I am a work in progress...
910. Confronting in love - sometimes God calls us to reveal to others what they dare not see in themselves (but he cautions us to do it love, because at some point we will be the ones confronted) I stink at confrontation but He is helping me...
911. The power of God that He can make it snow in May - and the return of sunshine today
912. We finally remembered to put our trash out on the right day
913. Our house is painted and graded
914. Laundry machines (families generate a LOAD of laundry ;)
915. making cookies with my little man
916. Vera playing duck, duck, goose by herself and cracking herself up
917. garage sale deals and fun as a family looking for them
918. Spending time as a family just laughing and being silly
919. playing at the park
920. hanging out with friends and praying together
921. a good workout (finally doing strength training again after taking time off with my neck)
922. food on the table and family meals
923. Solon's "Solon-isms" - kids say the darndest things! (When I am a grown-up I am going to have gold in my teeth too! and when I am a grown-up I am going to play grown-up games like daddy...what's that game he plays all day long? yes I am going to play the game) **Note Scott rarely plays game but the game Solon is referring to is Settlers of Catan that we play when family is visiting, he thinks it looks fun with all the little pieces ;)