This week I am thankful for so much but off the top of my head....
571. My tension headache has been helped by yoga & chiropractor
572. Vera slept all night last night (first time in a LONG time)
573. Sharing my testimony with our bible study - tomorrow is my big day -first day teaching (pray for me ;)
574. Digging through the freezer and pantry and finding 7 more meals to stretch out our grocery budget
575. Solon's new "rest time" routine...seems to be helping him sleep better at night
576. Studying God's word - the Holy Spirit is an amazing gift from God
577. Organizing the pantry and baskets...I love them!
578. Sunny days
579. My kids love to snuggle and I love to snuggle them
580. Got Solon into preschool...think the routine will work out great for us! Praise God!
581. Solon's broken glasses are covered by a warranty - no cost to us :)
582. Chatting with my friends after church, on the phone or by text - love my girlfriends
583. A great MOPS Friday - always so fun to enjoy some time with other moms to relax
584. playing games as a family - we are loving our new Go Fish color game! (nightly games are in order)
585. Healthy version of banana bread - probably not healthy if you eat a whole loaf
586. Water - there is something to be said for being well hydrated
587. Learning about nutrition and health - so overwelming but so intriguing at the same time
588. A good work-out - I forgot how much I LOVE yoga!
589. Crossing things off the honey-do list
590. Using gift cards to do a little DIY and decorating (pictures to come!)
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.