After last week...how can I not count the rest of the way to 1000 just this week alone. After weeks like the last one, you realize just how much you have to be thankful for even in the messiness of life. Our sermon at church this week talked about dealing with tragedies. We may never know "why" things happen while we are still on Earth but the thing is we can't blame God, it is not His fault, all will be revealed to us in His timing. He is still on His throne and I know he is busily holding the inconsolable and wiping every tear away because he loves us more than we will ever understand.
Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you.
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
I hold to those promises and pray them over the familes grieving yet today, may His presence be made known to them and may He carry them through when they can't go it alone.
Counting my blessings today because HE has richly blessed me beyond what I deserve...
491. My children - I have taken a little longer snuggling them this week - they are the best gifts God could gift me!
492. Can't forget my hubby - who was my wrapping buddy, helped me deep clean and loves me even in my crabby paranoidness
493. Antibiotics and nebulizer for Solon - he is on the mend FINALLY I think after being sick since the week before Thanksgiving...
494. Amazing neighbors who blessed us with a beautiful Isabel Bloom dog statue in honor of Cy
495. Christmas cards - we have such beautful and photogenic friends (it is true!) and I love reading what is new in their lives!
496. A quiet weekend at home to enjoy family time
497. Our basement and family room are cleared of furniture - it is amazing what kiddos can do in unconfined space.
498. I am DONE Christmas shopping
499. Online shopping
500. Halfway to 1000 blessings -The Lord has blessed me SO much!!
501. Sisters in Christ who encourage me when I am having a bad week
502. Solon singing his little heart out at the Church pageant - my heart nearly burst with pride
503. A fun night out for the MOPS cookie exchange and all the yummy cookies
504. the funny things my kiddos do...they never cease to make me laugh (among other things ;)
505. God - I am so thankful I know Him especially during tragedies
507. Driving around to see Christmas lights as a family
508. getting our carpets cleaned
509. We are all on the mend - praying the sickness subsides
510. My mom - she is amazing - her birthday is Wednesday!!! We love you SO much!
I generally don't include photos on Multitude Monday but I am just really counting my blessings this week and holding my babes close and my hubby too!!!