I thought I would start out the 15 month recap with the many faces of our little lady...
MOM! Stop taking pictures of me....
...I am getting seriously mad here...
Okay now I am getting happy because I had a snack and some milk...
...and now I have a dirty mug which mom can't keep clean!
Little Miss Vera is 15 months old and what she is in height/weight, she makes up for in personality. She is a peanut with a zest for life. She is lovable, sweet, opinionated and funny as can be. She is still changing so much monthly, I thought it would be good to do a report now that we just 3 months past numero #1. Shall we see what little Lady is up to at this point?....
She is a sweetie and she brings so much to delight to us every day. The world is a better place because she is in it and we love her more than she will ever know. She is growing up so fast but she is fun to watch and I am so glad I get to be her mommy. We love you Miss V!
- She is cutting her molars and now has 6 teeth (2 on top and 4 on the bottom)
- She weighs in at 19 lbs (19th percentile) and is 30 inches tall (32nd percentile) - yes we have ourselves a stringbean peanut
- She wears mostly 12 month clothes and 12-18 month clothes, most 18 month stuff still swims on her.
- She wears a size 3 shoe, I put some 4's on her but they are BIG!
- She loves the Christmas tree and pointing and saying "dat" (aka that) and then we have to tell her what it is...she especially loves a tiger ornament (Scott's HS mascot) and then roars in response.
- She loves the rocking chair
- She is ATTACHED to her blanket like drags it around everywhere with her. She also equally loves her pacis - I am always on the hunt for them and trying to sanitize them constantly.
- She is starting to watch more TV when big bro is but only for short spurts.
- She loves to play on her own and dig through the toy baskets in the family room.
- She loves to wear necklaces and carry around purses and also loves to take everything out of my purse.
- She loves to dance and thinks her brother is the funniest thing EVER.
- We have to rub her down with coconut oil 2-3 times per day for her bad exzema, Solon has outgrown his so we know she will too.
- She is kind of picky these days - there is no shoving food into her mouth - if she isn't gonna eat it, she isn't gonna eat it. I am not a short order chef, so she eats it if she is hungry.
- She loves anything mexican (what is it with my kids and mexican food?!), pancakes, yogurt, fruit (except bananas), crackers, goldfish, hotdogs, ground beef, mashed potatoes and most casseroles and mac n'cheese best - she tolertaes the rest and hates veggies.
- She is doing so well drinking whole milk and weaned at 14 months. She was just done one day. She still takes a nightly bottle before bed (helps her to sleep through).
- She is still a light sleeper, anything will wake her up so we have 2 big fans upstairs to keep the noise down.
- She loves to share her food and feed you.
- She loves to play in her house, with the food, in the cozy coupe car, and get in her brother's business ;).
- She is a lovey and will randomly want to be held, hugged or cuddled - I don't mind at all.
- She is busy and always into everything she shouldn't be and being a 2nd child, she gets into stuff just a little more than her brother since my eyes are divided - I am pretty sure she knows this too!
- She does great in the nursery at gym and church as long as we are all healthy which is rare these days.
- She prefers mommy and can be sensitive at times.
- She loves her little tutus and shoes - we are working on the hair accessories.
Just being her cute silly self!