266. A morning off and a massage
267. A hubby who has been helping around the house...
268. Friends who encourage me when I feel discouraged with discipline
269. Comfy clothes
270. Extra sleep (our kiddos rock sleeping right now - wahoo!)
271. Getting caught up on laundry
272. Playing on the swing set with the kiddos
273. Zumba - working out is FUN when I do it!
274. An impromptu visit with 2 friends at Target
275. Being able to help others
276. Getting caught up the blog
277. The to do list is managable again
278. A fun overnight visit from my parents
279. Tailgating with the kiddos
280. Solon belting out praise songs with me in the car
281. Vera is taking more and more steps every day
282. A stress free trip to Target with the kiddos
283. reading books with the kids
284. Blogs - I love to read them and be inspired
285. MOPS and meeting other mamas and having a little time to chat
286. Quiet time with God - I took a hiatus but when I take a little time for devotions each day, I am a better mom and wife (I think ;)
God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble.