On Sunday we celebrated our 6th Anniversary...not sure how that is possible but it is...boy things have changed over the years. In honor of our anniversary, Multitude Monday is all about what I am thankful for in him...there are more than 20 things but for your sake I will stick to the 1st 20 that come to mind...LOVE YOU Scott!!!
21. He puts up with me even when I am a nut job (he knows what the means :)
22. He is so good with our money...and has taught me to be financially responsible too!
23. He goes to work each and everyday and is so dedicated going above and beyond
24. He is never too busy to answer my calls no matter how silly they are
25. He is willing to stay up late and just talk about things that are important to me
26. He watches the Bachelor/Bachelorette with me
27. He doesn't care what other people think...(hence #26)
28. He is an amazing father
29. He is Mr. Steady - ask anyone!
30. He is humble
31. He compliments me
32. He is a man of God and growing so much
33. He prays with me and for me :)
34. He lets me talk him into "out of his comfort zone" clothes/shoes - he got sperry's :)
35. He takes out the trash, the diapers and does the gross jobs around the house I refuse to do
36. He puts the kiddos and me first
37. He loves to travel and always up for an adventure
38. He always thinks up funny things for Solon, Vera and him to do (pillow houses, etc)
39. He brings me home flowers when I least expect it
40. He is the best thing that ever happened to me....So glad my hands got cold that New Year's evening and he acted out of his comfort zone and grabbed them to warm them in his hands....he is a true gentleman and I can only hope Solon grows up to be just like him and Vera is blessed enough to marry someone just like him :)
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
....and they lived happily ever after!