The kingdom of heaven is like a man who planted good seed in his field
2010 has been an amazing year of learning, growing, following God's plan for our family and many blessings. As we reflect on this past year, we are thankful for so much. We hope you find your Thanksgiving full of family, friends, love, joy, and the hope of Jesus. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Our Top 10 Thanksgivings...
10. We are thankful for the opportunity to show Solon the world and take him to new and unique places as a family...we have so many wonderful memories with him!
9. We are thankful for Scott's job which provides for our family and a hard-working and dedicated husband and father!
8. We are thankful for a warm home with a pantry of food
7. We are thankful for a beautiful fall full of lots of moments playing outside with our happy little boy
6. We are thankful for the opportunity for Erin to stay home and be a full-time mom to Solon
5. We are thankful to our friends who grow us and strengthen us daily
4. We are thankful for our families who love us unconditionally and give us so many opportunities to make memories together - we love you!
3. We are thankful for our strong marriage and our love that we share for one another - learning to serve one another above ourselves
2. We are thankful for our beautiful little boy (and puppy dog :-) He is the greatest blessing we could have ever recieved and he has taught so much about what is important in life, the little things that make us smile, laugh and cry with him - we could not love him anymore
1. We are thankful for the love of our God...we often think of our intense love for Solon and how awesome God's love is for us - infinitely stronger than the love we have for our son - impossible to imagine. We are thankful for his grace for our sins and his unshakable love for who he made us to be!
Open your eyes. Look at the fields that ready for harvesting now