We have compiled a list of the top 10 things we are thankful for...in order of importance (#1 being most important)
10. We are thankful to both have jobs in this economic crisis
9. We are thankful for our home and the ability to feel safe and warm within its walls
8. We are thankful for our freedom and safety - thanks to our police and armed forces
7. We are thankful for our church for lifting us up in the Lord and growing us in our Christian walk
6. We are thankful for our friends who walk our daily lives with us
5. We are thankful for our loving family who supports us from near and far
4. We are thankful for our health in the midst of all of the sickness
3. We are thankful for our marriage and the unconditional love we have for one another
2. We are thankful for the birth of our beautiful baby boy and the joy he brings to our lives daily
1. We are thankful for the assurance of heaven becuase of the sacrifice Jessus made by dying on the cross to redeem us from our sins (John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son so that we may not perish but have eternal life in him)
We have so much to be thankful for -- even in the midst of the economic downturn, we have so many more luxuries than those around the world. We thank God for our many blessings! Where His name is glorified there will be light!
What are you thankful for?